For more information about PCOM's School Psychology Program, click here.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Open House!


You might have been wondering recently, “Who is that glowing, radiant future school psychologist on that SEPTA bus?”  Well, it’s me!  My program director recommended me for the advertising campaign so I decided that I would love nothing more than to help spread the word about PCOM’s school psychology programs.  My friend, Meg, recently spotted my face on a bus and carefully drove up behind it to snatch a quick picture.  The advertisement is for PCOM’s Graduate Programs Open House Friday, April 19th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.  Faculty and students from the school psychology programs will be there to answer any questions you may have.

For more information and to register for the event, visit the link below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment